Friday, December 3, 2010

Seasoned Egg Salad


My mother have a lot of chicken at home, since there are many chicken, there are many eggs as well. Most often than not, we're eating either eggs or chicken. Although I got fed up with the chicken but not with the eggs. I love to eat eggs :)).. When I opened our refrigerator this morning I saw a bunch of eggs so I thought of making something up with lots of eggs. So, here it is...

You'll need:

3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. iodized salt
1 can (234g) Del Monte Fresh Cut Crushed Pineapple, well drained
6 eggs, hard boiled and cut into cubes
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk green onion, sliced
2 tbsp. raisins
2 tbsp. peanuts

Here's how:

Combine the first three ingredients. Mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss lightly until well mixed.

Makes 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment