Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flaked Tuna Croquettes


Yesterday, I received my 1000 worth of gift certificate from Yummy magazine and I thought of celebrating. So I got hold of a Yummy recipe book and started scanning for something delicious to experiment this weekend. Among all those I like, I decided to make this one since it look easy.

Here goes:

1 big can of Century tuna flakes in oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
10 pcs baby potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
black pepper
cayenne pepper
3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp chopped green onions
eggs

Procedure:

Saute the garlic and add fish. Season with black pepper and cayenne. Add the mashed potatoes and milk and cook until mixture is almost dry. Add the butter and the green onions and mix well. Shape into oval croquettes. Roll in lightly beaten eggs then bread crumbs, egg and bread crumbs again. Deep fry until brown.

Well, I thought this was easy and quick, but I lost the entire morning just to do this. Ugh!

Well, anyway, this is delicious.

Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment