Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tuna flaked in oil Spring Rolls


Although we had a long weekend but I decided not to busy myself in the kitchen due to the many test papers that I need to check. I decided to cook something quick and easy but with a large quantity and an be reheated over and over.

And so I decided to cook spring rolls with a twist, tuna!

Here goes:

1 large can tuna flakes in oil, drained
2 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 piece green tomato, chopped
1 100 g pack raisin
1 can green peas
24 pcs spring roll wrapper.

Heat oil, saute garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft. Add tuna, raisins and peas. Season with black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste. Cool. Wrap in spring roll wrapper and deep fry.

Serves 24.

As easy as that. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment