Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ham and Macaroni Salad


It's the weekend ones again and it's time for me to cook another recipe. I hope this will be perfect.
May 21 is the birthday of my nephew, the last day for my research class (meaning final exam), and the "End of the World" (which will end at six in the afternoon [I'm writing this blog May 22 at 8:10 in the morning, ironic! :) ] ) according to one religious group.
I started the day with a co-teacher in Jollibee (we had breakfast), after which we took the mind wracking research test. With everything done, I went to the grocery store to buy the things I need for my weekend project: salad.
Since there are many food at home due to my nephew's birthday, I decided to make a salad.

These are the things I need:

200 grams salad macaroni, cooked
1 medium onion, chopped (with the help of my niece, Julinne)
2 pieces red bell peppers, chopped (again with the help of my niece, Julinne)
234 grams pineapple tidbits, drained
220 grams all-purpose dressing
35 grams grated cheese
200 grams cooked ham

Here's how:
1. Combine macaroni, onion, bell peppers, and pineapple.
2. Add ham and all-purpose dressing. Mix well.
3. Add grated cheese.

Serves 4.
Total expenses: 145.25 pesos.


No comments:

Post a Comment