Friday, May 13, 2011

Potato and Fish Crunchies


I wasn't able to cook much this summer since I started going back to school and hopefully finish my M.A. in History. So I vowed that as soon as I'm done with my summer classes I'll go back to exploring my recipe book and continue learning how to cook. Last Saturday I decided to get started and here's what I've cooked:

Ingredients
3 pieces small potato, peeled and diced
1 piece medium carrot, peeled and diced
1 can flaked tuna in vegetable oil, drained
1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
1 small can evaporated milk
1 piece egg, slightly beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
salt and ground black pepper to taste

Here's how
1. Boil the potato and carrots until tender. Pork mashed in a bowl.
2. Stir in flaked tuna, breadcrumbs, evaporated milk and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Shape into patties and fry in hot oil until brown.
4. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.

Serving 8-10.


No comments:

Post a Comment