Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chocolate Graham's Tiramisu

Today is my mother's birthday and tomorrow will be our city's fiesta. My mother asked me what dessert I'll make and I told her I'll make tiramisu.

She asked if it's delicious. I answered 'maybe'. Well, this is my kitchen experiment so how will I know if it's delicious, right?

I need to make it first. :P

So, here goes:

18 pcs MY San Grahams chocolate
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
2 tbsp sugar
225 g Magnolia Cream Cheese
1/2 cup coffee mixture (1 tsp coffee + 2 tsp sugar + 1/2 cup water)
1 box all purpose cream
2 tbsp cocoa powder

1. Mix - In a bowl, mix cheese and confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl, whip all purpose cream until double in volume. Put whipped cream in cheese mixture. Blend well.

2. Dip - In a bowl, combine coffee mixture and sugar. Dip graham in the mixture.

3. Layer - In a serving dish, lay 6 pcs of soaked crackers. Spread 1/3 of cream mixture evenly. Make 2 more layers using the soaked crackers and remaining cream. Garnish top layer with cocoa powder. Chill before serving.

Makes 8 servings.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment