Friday, November 11, 2011

Pineapple Meatroll


My mother asked me to make the Easy Embutido on her birthday. But I am not yet convinced with the taste of that embutido. So I decided to look for another recipe which might be more delicious than the first one, and I have thought of making this.

Ingredients:

1 (234g) Del Monte Fresh Cut Pineapple Tidbits, well-drained
1 pc egg
1/4 kilo ground pork
1 piece beef broth cube, crumbled
2 pieces sliced bread, diced, submerged on
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 piece red bell pepper, chopped
1 piece medium onion, chopped

Procedure:
1. Combine all the ingredients. Season with 1/4 tsp iodized salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Mix thoroughly.

2. Divide the meat mixture into three. Wrap individually with a thin foil. Steam for 1 hour.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment