Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chicken Tanglad Soup

Of all the recipes’ I tried, I guess this is something that I’ll be cooking again and again. I got this recipe from a milk can and I must say it is really delicious.

Here goes:
1 piece lemongrass stalk, crushed
1 tbsp sliced ginger
7 cups water


450g chicken breast
1 pc small carrot, peeled and cut diagonally
1 pc small sayote, peeled and cut diagonally
¾ cup evaporated milk
3 pieces pechay, cut into 2 inch lengths
Patis to taste

1. In a pot combine the first 6 ingredients. Cook until the chicken and vegetables are done.
2. Add the milk and pechay. Season with patis to taste. Serve hot.

Serves 6-8
Note: In the original recipe there is 2 cups dried mushrooms soaked in water. I forego this one after I touched the soggy mushrooms. It’s so yucky! Sorry! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment