Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grilled Chicken Adobo


I can't get over my new grill pan so I looked for another recipe that needs grilling. I found just the right recipe but I added a twist to it since the sourness is too much.

5 pcs chicken breast
6 tbsp vinegar
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 bay leaf
1/2 tbsp peppercorns
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp sugar

1. Marinate the chicken in a mixture of the remaining ingredients, except sugar, for at least two hours.
2. Drain the chicken. Heat a grill-pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken until completely done. Remove the chicken from the pan.
3. Using the same pan, cook the marinade adding 1/2 cup water and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes. If you want a slightly thick sauce, add some cornstarch.
4. Return the chicken into pan and cook for 2 minutes.

Makes 4 to 5 servings.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment