Saturday, December 10, 2011

chili corn carne with pork and beans and hotdogs


For this weekend I wanted to buy a new condiment to add to my collection. So I chose a recipe that includes condiments that I still don't have. So, I've decided to try this.

Trust me, it might look gross but the taste great.
Meaning, I need to work on my plating :)

Here goes:

2 tbsp butter
200 grams ground beef
2 tbsp kikoman soy sauce
2 tbsp hot and spicy ketchup
1/2 tsp cumin powder
salt and pepper for seasoning
1 big can pork and beans
6 jumbo hotdogs
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tbsp pickle relish

1. Melt butter in a pan. Add ground beef, soy sauce and ketchup. Stir fry until cooked.
2. Add cumin and season very well.
3. Pour pork and beans and hotdogs and simmer for 5 minutes.

Enjoy!

*Cumin smells like an armpit with bad smell* Hahahahaha... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment