Saturday, December 24, 2011

Spaghetti


It is a family tradition that every evening of the 24th of December we all gather in my father's house and eat dinner together. For this Christmas, my mother decided to give me the task of cooking Pork Curry since my nephew love it. Since I have written about my Pork Curry experience already I decided to write instead about my Spaghetti experience.

Every Christmas time, the school I'm working with will always give a bundle of groceries to us. One of it are the main ingredients for making a spaghetti. So, I decided not to waste it and tried to make this recipe.

Here goes:

1/4 cup butter
1 tsp oregano powder
1/4 kilo ground beef
1/4 kilo ground pork
6 pieces hotdogs, cubed
2 cups spaghetti sauce
3/4 cup grated cheese
Ajinomoto Ginisa All Purpose Seasoning Mix to taste
300 grams spaghetti, cooked accroding to package directions

1. Saute beef and pork in butter. When brown, add hotdogs and spaghetti sauce.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix with spaghetti sauce.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment